Guidelines for the Final Project
- Use what you have learned to create a project that explores programming as a creative medium.
- Your project could be an interactive installation, game, experimental instrument, generative artwork etc.
- Use whatever tools you like. Processing and Arduino are the suggested ones, but you are also allowed to use some other programming languages. I might just not be able to help you, if you decide to use something more exotic.
- Remember “Poems, not demos”
Send me a project proposal as a pdf file:
- A simple description of what you want to do.
- What tools are you going to use (Processing, Arduino, specific sensors, special libraries, something else?)
- Include 1-3 examples of works other people have made that are similar.
- 1 A4 (or can be more if you have drawings or sketches).
- The deadline for this is Friday, October 13th.