Final Project Guidelines
A successful passing of the course requires you to create a final project using the tools available in the Fablab.
- Create a sculptural object using the tools in Fablab (Laser cutter, 3D Printer, CNC etc.)
- You can work alone or in a small group (2-3 people)
- Focus also on the artistic and sculptural side of the project. I’m going to have a very broad view of sculpture in this class, but still think beyond just 3D printing a coat hanger.
- Additionally, if you have any critical views towards the technology we use, feel free to incorporate the critical thinking to your project. Maybe you would like to comment on the amount of new trash 3D printers create or maybe there are some other viewpoints you would like to express. I highly encourage that.
- If you already have some experience with electronics, feel free to include some interactivity or electronics to your project. I will be able to help you with that too.
- Keep it simple. We have a very limited amount of time.
- You will need to present your project on the last session of the course on Thursday, Dec 8. If you cannot make it then, you need to present it earlier.